... The bike I ordered was substandard. The first time I assembled it, it made a hellish noise. It seems that the cable connected to the magnetic wheel is too close to it and it touches the wheel when you pedal. Very nice looking bike but the design flaw kills it. After trials and tribulations, I decided to send it back. Unfortunately, return shipping was not covered by the company, so I had to fork over close to $90 to send this heap of metal back to Bayou Fitness. Never again will i buy a bulky and heavy object from them or Amazon.com. BTW. do not count of Bayou Fitness for paying or even splitting the cost of shipping.
P.S. I am hoping that neither Bayou or Amazon will refund my $$$$. After this experience I am not so sure either company is fair and just. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Infiniti 2440u Upright Bike